SUNDAY WORSHIP TIMES:
9:00 am Traditional
10:00 am Contemporary
8:30/11:00 am Sanctuary & 11:00 am Casual Worship Center
RED STICK TOGETHER TAILGATE COOK-OFF
Due to Hurricane Ida we have moved the event to later in the fall, so mark your calendars with the new date and get those tailgate recipes ready! Red Stick Together’s inaugural Tailgate Cook-Off will happen on Saturday, October 30, 2021, in the Casual Worship Center parking lot.
Keeping in line with our mission to eradicate hunger and nourish souls, Red Stick Together is looking forward to joining our neighbors and friends, getting to know each other, and make a difference in our community.
You can help us show hospitality to our neighbors and raise money for our food ministry by participating in the Tailgate Cook-Off individually or with a team!
The deadline to register your best tailgate entrée, appetizer, side dish, or dessert is Sunday, September 26. Cost is $30 per entry.
- Prepare enough servings for 50 people
- You must provide your own tent to cover your cooking and serving area and chairs, if needed.
- Tables will be provided but must be returned in the same condition.
- No electricity will be available.
- Red Stick Together will provide a supply of tasting cups, spoons, and napkins.
- Red Stick Together will provide marked containers for competition. Filled containers should be presented at the judges’ tent by 4:00 p.m.
- No alcohol is allowed on church property.
- Click the button below to register.
© 2018 Broadmoor United Methodist Church.